Fall In Love With Plant Based by Supporting our Fall Fundraising Campaign!
These days, everyone is talking about the explosion of plant-based foods, so it’s a very exciting time for our industry.
In addition to our important policy work, our staff has been working hard to expand our partnerships with retailers, food service, and distributors.
And we need more resources to fully realize our potential. To succeed and see continued industry growth, we are launching a $200,000 Fall in Love with Plant Based fundraising campaign.
Please consider donating to the Plant Based Foods Association beyond your membership dues (or current donation). Membership dues alone are not enough because we have so many start-up members. At PBFA, we operate two separate but overlapping organizations:
- The Plant Based Foods Association is a 501(c)(6), non-profit organization, so our members have voting rights and to allow us to lobby. Membership dues make up most of the funding for PBFA.
- The PBFA Research and Education Fund is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and donations to “The Fund” are tax-deductible. This furthers our retail and food service partnerships. While some of our member dues support this work, most of the C-3 funding comes from individual donors and foundations. That’s where you come in.
Our goal is to raise $200,000 by the end of the year.
Please consider the following ways to help:
- Becoming a sponsor of our marketplace efforts
- Making a personal donation
- Sharing this opportunity with other potential supporters.
If you would like to learn more about this campaign, or have ideas on other ways to help, please contact our Chief Growth Officer Sally Ruecking at email@example.com or (312) 796-7322
Thank you for being in our incredible community! Let’s do this, together!